NEWS & MEDIA
An exciting year ahead
Message from the CEO - January 03, 2017
2016 has just come to an end. It has undoubtedly been a good year for StemTek. Early in the year we welcome our new shareholders (Seed Capital Bizkaia, BasqueFondo and Helenes Ventures) that teamed with us to fuel the growth of the company. 2016 saw the redesign of our webpage with new spaces for communication and showcasing our technology. In the Fall we launched our first product to the market, Cell2Sphere, a revolutionary 3D cell culture kit enriched on cancer stem cells that is ready to use for convenient and flexible experiment planning. We are closing 2016 increasing our research services customer base, thriving to continuously improve our offerings and commitment to make your research shine.
We look ahead at 2017 with new exciting challenges:
- a new collaboration with TebuBio for Cell2Sphere distribution in Europe,
- the launch of a novel research project with CNIO to develop a pioneering therapy for cancer
- and our first steps towards expanding our activities to North America.
As we move into 2017 we are looking forward to new partnership opportunities to advance innovative therapies for cancer patients.
Many thanks to our employees, collaborators, customers, friends and families for your continuous support. We are proud of you, that stay with us and grow with us.
We take pride in our people that keep it small and personal, teamwork makes the dream work. With much effort and the same enthusiasm as the first day, we have worked to extend our message a little further each day.
Happy New Year, thank you for your support and for your contributions towards a hugely successful 2017.
More Last updates
- Stemtek, one of the most powerful 50 entrepreneurs start ups
- El Correo newspaper wrote about StemTek Therapeutics
- A new dimension
- StemTek technology at the EiTB Teknopolis show (TV)
- Stemtek Therapeutcis is one of the top 8 innovations of May!
- StemTek is Heading to Boston for MassChallenge!
- Stemtek Therapeutics will attend 3D Cell Culture Congress in London
- Cancer Stem Cells Impact on Treatment, Obergurgl
- Overcoming the Valley of Death in Emerging Biotechs
- [Spanish] La inhibición terapéutica de la vía de RANK disminuye la recurrencia del cáncer de mama al inducir la diferenciación de las células tumorales