NEWS & MEDIA
StemTek is Heading to Boston for MassChallenge!
- February 21, 2017
Top 10 finalists include bio-tech, virtual reality emergency response training, electric mobility and wireless tech among others.
At StemTek we’re pleased to announce that we’ve been invited to participate in the Bridge to MassChallenge Biscay 2017 boot camp in Boston this Spring.
The 4-day, all expenses paid boot camp takes place at MassChallenge’s flagship office in Boston, Massachusetts from March 20 to March 23. As part of the program we’re looking forward to working with other entrepreneurs from the Basque Country and representatives from BEAZ to strengthen our innovation ecosystem. The busy schedule is lined up with interesting speaker sessions, intensive workshops, one-on-one mentoring, and networking opportunities.
If you will be in Boston or are attending MassChallenge this Spring, get in touch to connect or grab some coffee with StemTek founder Angel Garcia Martin who will be attending the event. Stay tuned for more updates!
More Last updates
- Stemtek, one of the most powerful 50 entrepreneurs start ups
- El Correo newspaper wrote about StemTek Therapeutics
- A new dimension
- StemTek technology at the EiTB Teknopolis show (TV)
- Stemtek Therapeutcis is one of the top 8 innovations of May!
- Stemtek Therapeutics will attend 3D Cell Culture Congress in London
- An exciting year ahead
- Cancer Stem Cells Impact on Treatment, Obergurgl
- Overcoming the Valley of Death in Emerging Biotechs
- [Spanish] La inhibición terapéutica de la vía de RANK disminuye la recurrencia del cáncer de mama al inducir la diferenciación de las células tumorales