NEWS & MEDIA
StemTek technology at the EiTB Teknopolis show (TV)
A few weeks ago the team from Teknopolis visited our facilities to do a report about our groundbreaking cancer research. - May 26, 2017
A few weeks ago the team from Teknopolis visited our facilities to do a report about our groundbreaking cancer research. Teknopolis aims to disseminate science and technology to bring knowledge closer to the general public. This video is the result of this visit, broadcasted at EiTB. Shows the work being carried out at StemTek using its patented 3D cell culture technology to help discover the next generation of cancer-fighting drugs.
More Last updates
- Stemtek, one of the most powerful 50 entrepreneurs start ups
- El Correo newspaper wrote about StemTek Therapeutics
- A new dimension
- Stemtek Therapeutcis is one of the top 8 innovations of May!
- StemTek is Heading to Boston for MassChallenge!
- Stemtek Therapeutics will attend 3D Cell Culture Congress in London
- An exciting year ahead
- Cancer Stem Cells Impact on Treatment, Obergurgl
- Overcoming the Valley of Death in Emerging Biotechs
- [Spanish] La inhibición terapéutica de la vía de RANK disminuye la recurrencia del cáncer de mama al inducir la diferenciación de las células tumorales