NEWS & MEDIA
StemTek scientists participate in new article in Oncotarget
- January 30, 2014
In this article the link between lipid metabolisms and self renewal in cancer stem cells is described, for the first time, through chemical inhibition of Acetyl-CoA Carboxilase (ACACA), derived from our collaboration with Dr. Javier Menendez’s group at ICO-Girona.
More Press clipping
- Emprendedores magazine wrote about StemTek Therapeutics (ES)
- StemTek technology at the El Correo newspaper (ES)
- We are one of the top 8 innovations of May!
- Stemtek Therapeutics heading to MassChallenge
- Stemtek Therapeutics heading to the MassChallenge
- Angel Garcia Martin interviewed on the podcast show “Health Policy Checkup”
- Angel Garcia Martin interviewed on the radio show “Made in Basque Country”
- “El Mundo Financiero” on Stemtek and the MassChallenge
- Up Euskadi talks about Stemtek Therapeutics
- Stemtek Therapeutics on the newspaper “El Correo”